Keeping Track of Sales

Category Shopping
Sales Flyers
It can be a challenge to remember which store has the products you need on sale. This guide is about keeping track of sales.

This idea takes time and planning to set up, but will save lots of money on the grocery bill. All the stores seem to cycle their sale items. Track some of the items that you use, and you may see them on sale often, You might even want to keep notes.

I have been doing this for several years, and with many of my staples, I NEVER pay full price. I have come to know that when peanut butter is on sale, if I buy 6 jars, it will last until the next time it comes on sale.

Last week Kroger store had eggs for $1.00 a dozen. Regular price was about $1.62. I bought 6 dozen. They keep quite a long time without going bad, and by the time I need eggs again, they will be on sale again.

Frozen vegetables that are regularly $1.29 to $1.35 are another item that cycles about every couple months. They will be on sale for 10/$10.00, and I buy at least 10. Cereal is another item that this works with.

If you start studying the sale ads, you will find the list just gets longer and longer. I have not paid over $5.00 for a large can of coffee for over 4 years. Of course, I am never loyal to one brand.

By Harlean from Hot Springs, AR

Maintain a notepad with sale items you need so it's handy when you go shopping.

By Lesliew