Keeping Track of What Is in Your Freezer

I keep track of items in my freezer by using a dry erase marker and writing directly on the outside of the freezer door what I have inside. The pens come in 4 colors so I have 1 color for a 4 month rotation of food. You could just put the date by the item as you put in into your freezer to keep track of how long it's been in there and to know what you need to use next. I also have the dry erase eraser and it comes right off the finish of the freezer no problem.

By tkalenep from Oregon City, OR

I wish I known about this before my freezer got so full. There are things in the bottom that somehow went in unmarked and now I have no idea what they are. That is going to be my new year's resolution, getting organized. Then I will use this idea. I think it is very smart. Thanks. (12/03/2009)

By eveh

Keeping Track of What is in Your Freezer
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Keeping Track of Events in a Calendar
Keeping Track of Events
A woman signing a contract.
Keeping Track of Contract End Dates