Keeping Wasps Away From Your Home

I live in a very wooded county of Indiana. Wasps are a constant problem. I have found a couple of ways to thwart wasps. I hang a hornets nest from last season or a gallon milk jug painted gray by entrances. This does not stop all activity, but does slow it down. I heard somewhere wasps fear hornets.

Source: Donnie in Brown County, IN - good old boy

By tomuchpignut from Morgantown, IN

Keeping Wasps Away From Your Home

I don't know if the guys deliver outside Europe, but have a look at waspgo, it helped us to reduce the number of wasps in summertime (at home near Maastricht and at our countryhouse in France) by over 90% I think. (09/13/2010)

By petedevries

A wasp's nest in the corner of a roof.
Keeping Wasps Away From Your Home
Wasp on Vespiary
Getting Rid of Wasps
cover tea drink
Keep Bugs Out Of Your Drink
Repelling Hornets, Bumble Bees, and Wasps
Getting Rid of Bees