Kentucky Fried Chicken

I would like the Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe.

Thank you,
Momma Sweeta from Pensacola, FL

Answers:

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

Use CAKE flour. (10/11/2008)

By JD

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

So you all worked at KFC, I did too and got some mixed out, took it home and had burnt fried chicken. You need the big pressure fryer to make the chicken. Furthermore, I mixed the chicken with salt and pepper with the bag flour and it tasted good without the so called secret ingredients. He he (11/15/2008)

By loser

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

You have to put chicken pieces in water for 7 hours before you go ahead. (11/21/2008)

By Sunny S.

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

I don't know about you guys but up here in Canada, the KFC tastes like it's 10 spices short. I remember back in the 70's it was umm finger lickin' good but you don't get that taste anymore. (12/02/2008)

By Dave

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

There are several very good variations of KFC chicken recipes at easykfcrecipes.com. (01/01/2009)

By Lici

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

I would like everyone that is talking about the chicken being marinated overnight to know that it is marinated. Not overnight though. I worked for the company that KFC gets their chicken from, the chicken is injected with herbs and spices. Needless to say no one was allowed in the room that housed the "secret ingredients". It was all done by two people, one that worked the morning shift and one that worked the evening shift. (02/15/2009)

By Lynn2728

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

Hey you can go to KFC home town, Corbin, Kentucky, and see where it all started. The recipe was bought by Mr Sanders himself from a black lady that lived in Corbin. He hired her to work for him. The recipe is in a glass case there at the store. The first KFC of it's kind and is still serving food there. How do I know? I am from there. (02/28/2009)

By P.M.

Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe

Well, I can tell you all for a fact that KFC does not marinate chicken overnight. They only marinate the chicken used for extra crispy and it's done for no more than one hour. I also don't believe that the secret herbs and spices are "injected" directly into the chicken, that just makes no sense at all. The secret herbs and spices are in the flour used to coat the chicken. I spent 8 years managing one and have some pretty intimate knowledge of how things are done. (05/06/2009)

By wildbill24

Fried chicken in paper bucket against a white background
Copycat Kentucky Fried Chicken
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Fried Chicken
Canning Fried Chicken
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Kentucky Christmas Charities
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎉
🎄