Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I am searching for a discontinued wall border for my new grandson's room. It is by Kidsline and it is the Over the Moon pattern. Does anyone know where I can get it? I have checked with Kidsline and they don't have any left in their stock.

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

Hope you can find it here:

By Carol

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I know that Ebay has many Over The Moon pieces--including the border paper. Just type in "kidsline over the moon" in the search box, and you can see what's currently available. Good luck! (06/27/2005)

By Casey

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I have some over the moon border as well as some of the other hard to find pieces. Thanks (08/25/2005)

By jpurvis

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern

I have a few rolls of the border as well as other items, clothes hanger, wall hang, full set, etc.

klrummelhart @ (remove spaces) (09/22/2005)

By Kelly

Kidsline - Over the Moon Pattern
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Moon Cake
Moon Cake Recipes
Blue Moon Sand
Making Moon Sand
Drawing of an astronaut on the moon holding a flag.
Moon Themed Birthday Party Ideas