Kitchen Appliance Color Advice

My kitchen cabinets are off white and the countertop is a beige colored laminate. What color appliances should I purchase; bisque or white?

By Candy from IL

Answers:

Kitchen Appliance Color Advice

I think I would go with white although bisque is my personal favorite. I would be afraid with something as large as the cabinets already off white it might begin to look dingy. You didn't ask, but you could really brighten all that white and off white up with splashes of bright red in a valance or pictures. That's what I've done in my mostly off white kitchen. (03/18/2010)

By Glenn'sMom

Kitchen Appliance Color Advice

I would go with stainless. (03/18/2010)

By Ginnywest

Kitchen Appliance Color Advice

I would also prefer stainless steel just to break up the color a bit. But if I had to choose between the white or bisque, I would take the white. (03/18/2010)

By OliveOyl

Kitchen Appliance Color Advice

I'd try to make sure that white appliances don't make the off-white cabinets look dirty by comparison.

This is a little off the topic, but I've been less than thrilled with the black stove and fridge I bought a few years ago. Yes, they look great with the off-white countertops and oak cabinets and floor in our kitchen, and they helped update the look which is now more than 10 years old and seeming a little dated. But they're a real problem to keep looking clean, since very little bit of grease streaks on the stove and lime from the water builds up on the ice maker area of the fridge. I'm not sure I'd buy black again. (03/21/2010)

By ChloeA

Kitchen Appliance Color Advice
Kitchen Countertop
Kitchen Countertop Color Advice
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Kitchen with tile.
Kitchen Floor Tile Color Advice
Tiled Kitchen Wall
Kitchen Wall Tile Color Advice
🎄