Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I have a paint question. My kitchen has white cabinets, and black appliances. The countertops are dark green with specks of black, off white, and light green, and a tile floor. There is one window over the sink and French doors to the sun room. You can enter the kitchen from the garage, the dining room to the right, and stairs up and down. Then there is a big great room done in browns. Any ideas for the kitchen? What if I want to use two colors, what walls get what? I need your help. Thanks

Robin from Louisville, KY

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I recently painted my kitchen. I found a beautiful color from Lowe's, it is from the Eddie Bauer collection and it is called Bungalo Gold. I have black countertops and honey colored cabinets with black appliances. It looks great with the black! Go get a sample and check it out. It is very rich looking, and everyone that has seen it loves it. Hope you do too! Good Luck, I know how hard it is to choose the "perfect" color. (11/11/2008)

By Lisa

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

For the person who posted the first question. I think a shade of green would look good. (11/11/2008)

By amie