Kitchen Paint Color Advice

What color should I paint my kitchen? I have cream counters, oak cabinets, and slate floor in beige and gray tones. I collect cobalt blue glass that I want to display above the upper cupboards.

Patti from Eestern, NY

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I think I'd go with the Cream to repeat the shade of your counter tops and give a cohesive look. Its the perfect backdrop for your cobalt blue accessories. Cream is a warm, white with slight tinge of yellow. I wouldn't use yellow as it would be too colorful for my tastes and compete with the bright of the blue. But that's just me. I like color, but I tend to be more conservative when it comes to wall colors. I prefer to add color in the accessories.

Best of luck (12/12/2008)

By Carol in PA

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

With fairly light tones and then the intensity of cobalt blue, may I suggest a "tie-in" tone? Something in a warm golden honey color, perhaps. (12/12/2008)

By JustPlainJo

Paint chips on a kitchen blueprint.
Kitchen Paint Color Advice
White kitchen with right green painted backsplash
Adding Color to My Kitchen Walls
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for a Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 1:00:28 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.