Kitchen Paint Color Advice

What color should I paint my kitchen walls? I have black appliances, brown/tan granite countertops, and a 50's style red and chrome table with chairs.

Sandy from Summerfield, NC

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I would really go with a buttery cream color and antique white, I know it sounds boring but it's a safe combination and it'll go with anything. You could use the fabric and accessories to accent. Good luck :)
(02/10/2009)

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Hello. I think I would go with a nice creamy color. Also, then you can add the punch of color with dishes and such. The creamy color can be a real nice tone of cream or a really nice mellow yellow (not too yellow, but a real creamy shade), or even a real creamy very light tan with some pearl added to it. That way you can tie in all the other tones that are already in the room. And then you can add some red to tie in with the red table and chairs. Red is a great color to add a little bang in the kitchen. Really just have fun with it and if you make a booboo just do it again, as paint is easy to fix even if you just glaze over it with a darker color.

Good luck, Connie. (02/12/2009)

By buckdoe

Paint chips on a kitchen blueprint.
Kitchen Paint Color Advice
White kitchen with right green painted backsplash
Adding Color to My Kitchen Walls
Group of people holding painting supplies and samples in a white kitchen
What Color Should I Paint My Kitchen Walls?
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
🎉
🎄