Kitchen Paint Color Advice

We are remodeling and I need help! I want to paint our kitchen. Now it is all dark stained wood including the wood walls. I have a country style.

The new cabinets will be oak and I have to pick a color to stain. The counters will be butcherblock. I and thinking about chestnut red satin for the oak, but the walls are the problem. Any suggestions?

Help.

By Maureen from East Hampton, CT

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

I like the color of your cabinets. Pick a color you like and take the lightest on that line of color. I suggest any light hued color maybe have some pearlized color added to the paint so not to fight with the rich color of the cabinets. (08/20/2010)

By xintexas

Paint chips on a kitchen blueprint.
Kitchen Paint Color Advice
Gallon paint cans with several different colors and had holding paint color sample strips
Kitchen Paint Color Advice for Dark Green Counter Tops
White kitchen with right green painted backsplash
Adding Color to My Kitchen Walls
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
🎉
🎄