Kitchen Paint Color Advice

My kitchen has black countertops and light beige cabinets. I like orange and greens. Oh, and the floor is a medium brown wood color. I need a wall color. What would be your idea?

By Janie from TX

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Orange and black remind me of Halloween. At some stores like Home Depot you can buy small containers of paint to try out. You could get a few of those in different shades of green (or orange) to see which looks best with the floor, cabinets, and counter. (10/19/2010)

By Anonymous

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Either color you mentioned you like would be great in there. Do go to various paint stores, pick out "colors" that you really like; and then take home with you to "envision" which you like the most! Since so many stores carry different tints be sure to pick up many of them; green is a cooler color and orange is a warm inviting color; I love tangerine, apricot, and other colors myself, but I also really love various shades of green.

Just pick whatever you love so you will enjoy your time in it! Good luck. (10/19/2010)

By MzScarlett