Kitchen Paint Color Advice

My kitchen has black countertops and light beige cabinets. I like orange and greens. Oh, and the floor is a medium brown wood color. I need a wall color. What would be your idea?

By Janie from TX

Answers:

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Orange and black remind me of Halloween. At some stores like Home Depot you can buy small containers of paint to try out. You could get a few of those in different shades of green (or orange) to see which looks best with the floor, cabinets, and counter. (10/19/2010)

By Anonymous

Kitchen Paint Color Advice

Either color you mentioned you like would be great in there. Do go to various paint stores, pick out "colors" that you really like; and then take home with you to "envision" which you like the most! Since so many stores carry different tints be sure to pick up many of them; green is a cooler color and orange is a warm inviting color; I love tangerine, apricot, and other colors myself, but I also really love various shades of green.
Just pick whatever you love so you will enjoy your time in it! Good luck. (10/19/2010)

By MzScarlett

Paint chips on a kitchen blueprint.
Kitchen Paint Color Advice
White kitchen with right green painted backsplash
Adding Color to My Kitchen Walls
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for a Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
🎉
🎄