Kittens With Fleas

How can I get fleas off of a 4 week old kitten? I have already tried Dawn.

By here kitty kitty from Helotes, TX

Answers:

Kittens With Fleas

Give the kitten a bath with Dawn dishwashing liquid. Start at the face and ears and work towards the back of the body. Leave the soap on a few minutes before rinsing. (05/15/2009)

By Anonymous

Kittens With Fleas

Wondercide works for me. www.wondercide.com (05/19/2009)

By Rachelita

Kittens With Fleas

A vet told me one time when I had the same problem to go get some kitten flea spray. Spray it on a washcloth and put the kitty in the washcloth and rub the little rascal. Watch out for the eyes! I run the washcloth around the neck and top of head so the fleas don't go on the face where you can't get them. Do all the kittens like that. Puppies can be done that way, too. (05/22/2009)

By sassier299

Kittens With Fleas

If the kittens have fleas, then they are in your house. Oil of American Cedar Leaf is what I've used for years with great success. It is a bit costly, and you put 2-3 drops on pieces of brown bag in every corner of EVERY room in your home. Within a week, all fleas were gone. You can get this at LoRann Oils at www.lorannoils.com/. I bought a bottle 3 years ago and still have a bit over half the bottle left. After fleas have gone, put a couple of drops on the brown paper every week for a 'flea free' home. Make sure it is cedar leaf and American. (05/22/2009)

By JoanDogs

I found dawn doesnt kill the fleas. So i added clear vinegar to the dawn and mixed it up until it turns light blue. The two together does kill the fleas. You will be able to see the fleas in the sink. Also you will need to use a few differt towels to remove all the dead fleas. It will really surprise you have many you will see. It workd great for me. Dont get it in there eyes or mouth. I start at the head and go down. Ive found if you start at the tail that it runs all the fleas to there face which the kitty's dont like. I add the mix with a spoon starting at the back of head and around neck. The fleas will run down to get away from it. Keep spooning on until the whole body is covered. Shampoo in good. When you rinse again start at head and work your way down and around.

kitten with fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas on Kittens
A cat scratching itself because it has fleas.
Treating a Cat With Fleas
A wall with fleas in it.
Fleas Inside of Walls
french bulldog puppy
Treating Fleas on a Puppy
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎉
🎄