Kleenex on Clothing

How do you remove Kleenex that was washed in with colored clothes? Now it is all over them.

Faye B. from Wynne, AR

Kleenex on Clothing

Good old reliable duct tape! I don't have a lint brush, and when that happened here, after shaking the clothes off as I took them out of the washer, I dried them, then I got a piece of duct tape, and it came right off. Scotch tape will work also, but won't hold as much lint, paper, etc. (06/21/2007)

By healthaidefrog1959

Kleenex on Clothing

I'm afraid you may have to re-wash all over again, but wash "alone" with nothing else and dry alone. I have had the same problem happen to me and re-washing took care of the problem.
Good luck. (06/22/2007)

By diana1117

Kleenex on Clothing

Just run the items in the dryer. This happens in our house all the time. If the clothes are not machine dryable, run them on fluff for a few minutes. (07/17/2007)

By Joy

Kleenex on Clothing
Little Girl using Kleenex Facial Tissues
Saving Money on Facial Tissues
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Kleenex wads
Removing Kleenex from Clothing
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes