Knitted Baby Sweater - Sizes 1-2-3-4. Front zipper, cable stitch on front and around hood. Also cable stitch can be knitted in a contrasting color. Pictures were transfered on tracing paper, then traced on knitters graph paper.
Approximate Time 2-3 months
- 12 inch separating zipper for Size 1-2
- 14 inch separating zipper for Size 3-4
- 4-ply Knitted Worsted Yarn
- Size 2-3-4 - 12 oz. yarn
- One pair each Sizes 6 and 8 knitting needles
- Crochet Hook Size F
- Cable Needle
- Contrasting Cables - 2 oz. of yarn for each size
- Size 1 - 10 oz. yarn
The knitting instructions are in PDF format. Click here to download it.
By Marge W. from Sanborn, NY
November 3, 20070 found this helpful
these are absolutely adorable