Knitting Loom Questions

I have a question about the knitting loom. When I get the 2 rows of loops done and then go to lift the bottom loop over the top loop all the way around and on the last peg, I end up with this huge loop of yarn behind the last peg. What am I doing wrong?

Zombie from Austin, TX

Answers:

Knitting Loom Questions

I don't know what you're doing wrong because I haven't actually experienced that. However, here is a short video that you can watch from Ben Franklin Crafts.

bfranklincrafts.com

By Luvyabye

Knitting Loom Questions

Thank you so much. That video helped a lot. But now I have another problem. What do you do about the part of yarn that you first tied to the holding peg? I haven't been able to find anything on what to do with it. So it is still attached to the bottom row that has come out of the loom and to the peg. Can you help? (05/05/2006)

By Zombie

Knitting Loom Questions

dalooms.com has videos and patterns. It is very helpful with the other stitches too. As far as, the tail at the beginning of your piece, thread the plastic needle that came with the kit, and weave into your piece. Yahoo has a lot of loom knitting groups that are very helpful. Hopefully this helps you. Happy looming. (05/06/2006)

By Mar