Krud Kutter Product Review

Manufacturer: Supreme Chemicals of Georgia, Inc

Cost: $11.79 a gallon

Review: This is non toxic, so safe to use around animals. I put it in a spray bottle and have cleaned soot from the painted walls (no damage to paint!) oven racks, grout between tile in the breezeway, makes tubs sparkle, stainless steel kitchen sink looks new.

I add 1/8 cup to wash (especially dog beds) and all comes clean, fabric safe. No petroleum solvents, bleach ammonia, or smell. It can be diluted for lighter cleaning jobs and leaves no residue. I have pressure washed my home using this and siding looks new. For me, the best thing is that I'm not allergic to it!

By JoanDogs from Norwell, MA

Krud Kutter Product Review

I've been using it for years and LOVE it ! It's absolutely wonderful for kitchen cabinets and laundry stains. I buy it at Home Depot. (08/05/2006)

By Annie from N.Cal

Krud Kutter Product Review

I get mine at K-Mart. When I moved in here,there was about 5 layers of built up floor wax. It's the only thing that worked.(09/13/2007)

By Keeper in NC

Krud Kutter Product Review

My Local Habitat For Humanity re-sale store in San Antonio, TEXAS has had Krud Kutter on it's shelves for years. That is how I first started using it. I cleaned bars (beer joints/cocktails) for years and used K.K. for everything. I do mean everything! Nuthin' dirtier than a bar! (05/20/2009)

By Brandyme789

Product Review: Krud Kutter
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal