Laminate Floor Streaking

When I read the many comments on laminate flooring streaking, leaving a bigger visual mess a few days after mopping etc., I was a bit relieved and a bit ticked off. We just bought a home with laminate flooring and I'm having the very same problems. Don't be so "perfectionistic", my husband states. But to me, having streaks and smudges on the floor is the same as a fingerprinted window, it's just not okay at all.

So my husband will be following me around, I will mop with vinegar and water and he will follow me with a dry mop, here's hoping that will do the trick. We have an open house here in just one week, thanks for the info.

Cheryl from Tacoma, WA

Answers:

Laminate Floor Streaking

We installed laminate floors in our whole house. What we find to be the most effective cleaner is Pledge Multisurface and a dust-mop. Streak free every time. (07/08/2008)

By Kathleen

Laminate Floor Streaking

I just wanted to let you know what I use on my hardwood floors. It's called Lamanator Plus. It's wonderful. Be careful with the vinegar and water. Water can damage a floor permanently. Eventually it will make the wood "raise" and the only way to fix it is refinishing the floor. I've been cleaning homes for 18 years and this is the best product that I have ever found. You can go online to order it. It's great. (07/08/2008)

By mistysmom

Laminate Floor Streaking

Try ( in a out of the way place) Windex. Just spray on and use a Swiffer style mop with a dry old wash cloth. Some laminate floors say right on the wrapping to use Windex. It works like a dream. Please check on a small area first though. Not all laminates are the same. GG Vi (07/08/2008)

By Great Granny Vi

Laminate Hardwood Floor Streaking
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
dog on laminate flooring
Dog Afraid of Laminate Floor
Man Removing Wax From Laminate Flooring
Removing Wax From Laminate Flooring
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
🎄
🍂