Lasagna Gardening

My yard was quite boring and I have never had a green thumb. I was unsure what to do other than hire someone to do it for me. Then one day I saw a book at Cracker Barrel on building a Lasagna Garden. I read the book and then I decided to give it a try.

I have had the best time and discovered that I really enjoy this. I made up my own structure for the garden by layering peat moss, potting soil, and mulch. I then placed my plants. Imagine my surprise when it all came back this year. Everything I plant just thrives in the fertile layers. This has been a most rewarding experience.

By garay from Springhill, Tennessee

Lasagna Gardening Tips
Lasagna Gardening Tips
Various Types of Noodles
Alternatives to Lasagna Noodles
Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes
Crockpot Lasagna
Crockpot Lasagna Recipes
Small Walled Garden
Gardening in Small Spaces
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 19, 2016 at 2:25:22 AM on in 895 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.