Latex Gloves In The Kitchen

I use disposable latex gloves (the kind doctors use, you can find them with diabetic or first aid supplies in the store) for anything in the kitchen that requires mixing by hand; shaping meatloaf or meatballs, scraping cookie dough off the spoon, etc. It really makes it much neater (and more sanitary).

By Camilla

Latex Gloves In The Kitchen

Yes I know it is but there is just something about getting your hands in that big bowl of meatloaf mix or that round mound of dough. I think if you wash your hands really good, they are as sanitary as they need to be. Mama didn't kill us so what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. LOL (01/26/2010)

By eveh

Latex Gloves In The Kitchen
Rubber Gloves
Using Rubber Gloves
Latex Gloves
Uses for Latex Gloves
Fan Patterned Fingerless Gloves
Making Fan Pattern Fingerless Gloves
knitted fingerless gloves
Knitting Fingerless Gloves