Lawn Mower Woes: Starter Cord Won't Pull

I am having trouble with a pull type mower. The rope was added and I can't get the string to work.

By CCooley from Scottsbluff, NE

Thank you. My lawnmower cord on my Briggs and Stratton lawnmower was not able to be pulled out. I turned the lawnmower over and the blade would not turn. The idea about turning the lawn mower over and seeing if anything was stuck in the blade was the perfect solution to fixing my cord that wouldn't pull out. You are awesome! My lawn mower has a bunch of leaves stuck in it because I use it to clean up my leaves in the Fall. Thanks again for saving me lots of money in repair bills and hassles. You are the best! (11/11/2010)

By Ginger J.

pull start mower
Repairing a Lawnmower Cord
Man Fixing Mower
Mower Won't Start
Man tinkering with a riding mower.
Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start
sourdough starter
Sourdough Starter Recipes