Layered Taco Dip
Use a pizza pan.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 bottle taco sauce
- 3/4 package taco sauce mix
- 1 avocado, blended (or small carton avocado dip)
- 1/2 cup chili without beans
- 1/2 carton sour cream
- green onions, cut up
- green peppers, cut up
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, grated
- 1/2 package grated cheddar cheese
Chopped tomatoes and chili powder on top.
Serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide