Layered Taco Dip
Use a pizza pan.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 bottle taco sauce
- 3/4 package taco sauce mix
- 1 avocado, blended (or small carton avocado dip)
- 1/2 cup chili without beans
- 1/2 carton sour cream
- green onions, cut up
- green peppers, cut up
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, grated
- 1/2 package grated cheddar cheese
Chopped tomatoes and chili powder on top.
Serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 27, 2016 at 12:14:15 PM on 10.0.1.143 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us