Layered Taco Dip
Use a pizza pan.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 bottle taco sauce
- 3/4 package taco sauce mix
- 1 avocado, blended (or small carton avocado dip)
- 1/2 cup chili without beans
- 1/2 carton sour cream
- green onions, cut up
- green peppers, cut up
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, grated
- 1/2 package grated cheddar cheese
Chopped tomatoes and chili powder on top.
Serve with Doritos or tortilla chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 10:22:25 AM on 10.0.0.108 in 828 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us