Learning To Use Knitting Looms

I need to get the directions on how to do the single knit and circular knit on the Knifty Knitter long loom series.

By Diana

Learning To Use Knitting Looms

If you are referring to the Knifty Knitter, I have the kit. It is very easy to use and the instructions that come with it are very easy to follow. I have a friend of mine who had never knitted before and is hooked on this product. I have made hats, shawls, baby blankets with booties and hats to match. They even have a loom to make flowers. If you get stumped, there is also a website, which is listed in the kit that you can go to. It gives a demo on how to get started and complete a hat. I hope this helps. It is just a matter of wrapping the yarn around each hook and overlapping the next one to cast off. (04/08/2010)

By Deborah

Learning To Use Knitting Looms
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Learning How to Bowl, Mother and Daughter at Bowling Alley
Learning How to Bowl
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine