Learning To Use Knitting Looms

I need to get the directions on how to do the single knit and circular knit on the Knifty Knitter long loom series.

By Diana

Answers:

Learning To Use Knitting Looms

If you are referring to the Knifty Knitter, I have the kit. It is very easy to use and the instructions that come with it are very easy to follow. I have a friend of mine who had never knitted before and is hooked on this product. I have made hats, shawls, baby blankets with booties and hats to match. They even have a loom to make flowers. If you get stumped, there is also a website, which is listed in the kit that you can go to. It gives a demo on how to get started and complete a hat. I hope this helps. It is just a matter of wrapping the yarn around each hook and overlapping the next one to cast off. (04/08/2010)

By Deborah

Learning To Use Knitting Looms
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Learning How to Bowl, Mother and Daughter at Bowling Alley
Learning How to Bowl
machine knitting a hat
Buying and Using a Knitting Machine
🎄
🍂