Leave Yourself a Message

If you are out and about and want to remember something for later, call your home and leave it on the answering machine. It will work also from home to office if you have a direct line to your voice mail at work.

By Deb from Springboro, OH

Answers:

Leave Yourself a Message

I do this all the time! My husband thinks I'm nuts so at least now I can show him that I'm not the only one! Thanks for proving my sanity! :o) (02/20/2008)

By Kathy

Leave Yourself a Message

What a good idea! I have never done that but I do send myself emails! I am at the computer quite a bit anyway and I find that is a good way to remind myself of something I need to do is send a reminder email to myself. It's too easy for notes to get lost or if you have a little boy like mine, "stolen"! (02/21/2008)

By Debbie52

Leave Yourself a Message

I send myself emails all the time, usually from home to work. Glad I'm not the only one. (02/23/2008)

By daiquiri

Leave Yourself a Message
Painted Tile Craft
Painted Tile Crafts
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Announcing Graduation with Megaphone
Making Your Own Graduation Announcements
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎄