Leaves Turning Yellow In My Vegetable Container Garden

My container garden was doing just fine for about 3 weeks but now the leaves are turning yellow. What is the problem and how do I fix it? My garden has tomatoes, eggplants, bell peppers, squash, banana peppers, etc.

Skipper from Pearl River, LA

Answers:
Over Watering 05/02/2006
One cause of leaves turning yellow is from over-watering. Cut back on watering and see if it doesn't make a difference. Let the ground dry out for a while.
By sewingmamma
Too much water. 05/02/2006
Too much water. Let it dry for a little while, and before you water it again touch the soil, and even push your finger into it about 2 inches, and see what it needs. Do you have containers where excess water can drain out? This is important. You could go out and buy moisture sensors which will tell you when your plants need watering. Pay attention to whether the weather is dry or moist and adjust accordingly. Call your county extension agent and ask their opinion on this challenge. God bless.
By Angelfire (Guest Post)
Thanks 05/04/2006
Thanks for the advice. I will do as you suggested.
By Skipper (Guest Post)

Leaves in Our Vegetable Garden are Turning Yellow
Lilac Bush
Lilac Leaves Turning Yellow
Potted Plants
Leaves on Potted Plants Turning Yellow
Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
Homemade Yellow Cake Recipes
Cucumber Blooms
Cucumbers Turning Yellow
🎉
🎄