Legitimate Work at Home Jobs

I was wondering if you had any websites/information/etc. on legitimate Work at Home Jobs? I have been searching on the internet off and on for a couple of years now and most everything I have found is a scam.

I would like to work at home as I have two small children at home and then I could work around school schedules, etc. Any advice, info you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Melissa from Illinois

Answers:

Legitimate Work at Home Jobs

Melissa, you are disqualifying yourself from legitimate work with this statement: "as I have two small children at home and then I could work around school schedules, ".

To any business that sounds like you might be willing to play a bit, as long as it does not interfere with your priorities, and if you are in the mood. Businesses are tired of that.

If you want legitimate work, you have to change your attitude and your ad.
Forget the term "home worker". It has gotten a bad reputation, and just barely qualifies you for scams.

If you instead market yourself for example as "Reliable tele-commuter, proficient in medical transcribing and data base entry", then you'll probably have legitimate and well paying work quickly. More and more clinics are outsourcing work like that.

Keep in mind, though, that for legitimate work you have to treat it with the same priority as a job that you commute to. If you don't complete the assigned work in the expected time, you will get dumped just as fast as if you were commuting. (10/14/2004)

By DearWebby

Legitimate Work at Home Jobs
Rubber cleaning glove giving a thumbs up.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
Setting Up a Carpool to Work, Man Getting in Work Car Pool
Setting Up a Carpool to Work
A woman working from home.
Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs
🎉
🎄