Lemon Cheesecake Recipe

I am looking for a Recipe for Lemon Cheesecake. I tasted one that had a graham cracker crust, a layer of what tasted like cream cheese and probably dream whip, another layer of Jell-O lemon pie filling topped with either whipped cream or dream whip. I could try to duplicate but it would be easier to get a recipe.

Al from Prince Albert, Saskatchewan

Lemon Cheesecake Recipe

I have a recipe that me and my friends love and its easy just take.

• 1 pkt instant cheesecake mix
  • 1 pkt of lemon Jello
  • 1 tub of whip cream
  • 1 Grayam Cracker crumb pie shell

Mix whip cream jello pudding mix with 3/4 milk whip till all mixed pour into pie shell let set go for it its good. You can substute milk for warm water to melt the jello crystals but make shure its cold when you add the whip cream. (07/12/2006)

By Margaret

Lemon Cheesecake Recipe

What you described sounds like a recipe my sister gave me called Lemon Lush. The only thing that is different is the crust. Here goes; For the crust you need 1 stick softened butter,1 cup flour and 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Mix well then press into bottom of a glass 9"x9" baking dish. Bake at 350% for 10 - 12 minutes. Cool completely. --Layer # 1; Mix together 1 8oz. pkg. softened cream cheese,1 cup powdered sugar and 1 cup cool whip. Pour over cooled crust.--Layer #2; Mix 2 pkgs Lemon instant pudding with 3 cups milk and pour over cream cheese layer.Top with more cool whip and chill well. Enjoy!!! PS You may substitute chocolate pudding for the Lemon. Also you could use a graham cracker crust if you prefer. Judy (07/13/2006)

By bjptl

Piece of Lemon Cheesecake
Lemon Cheesecake Recipes
No Bake Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake Recipes
Lemon Squares on a plate with lemon slices.
Lemon Squares Recipes
Cheesecake Recipes
Black Bottom Cheesecake
Black Bottom Cheesecake Recipes