Leslie Sansone's DVD for Losing Weight

Last year, I was told I had to lose 20 or more pounds. I tried different ways, but it was taking very long to lose the weight. Since it was winter in Illinois and I didn't want to go to a health club, I looked for other options. I came across a DVD by Leslie Sansone. Leslie has DVDs which feature walking at home. After trying several other tapes, Leslie's was the easiest and most encouraging to use.

I found some of her earlier VHS tapes at thrift stores and love them. With a little food portion control and the DVD/VHS tapes I have managed to lose 23 pounds. I started out with her one mile walk and now can walk up to four miles. It is easy and you can work out in the privacy of your own home.

By Lucy from IL

Yes, her videos are very encouraging. I love doing her walking.

Losing Weight
Losing Weight
Health & Beauty Weight LossJuly 29, 2011
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
Inexpensive Ways to Lose Weight, Scale being cinched in by a tape measure.
Inexpensive Ways to Lose Weight