Lightening Skin Color

I'm a Malaysian. Malaysia is a very hot and sunny country, therefore I became very dark. Is there any cheap and simple skin whitening recipe I can use?

By Gan from Malaysia

Answers:

Lightening Skin Color

Apply tomato juice for the face daily. And wash with cold (not much chill just little bit) water. Or you can apply banana also. Crush the banana and apply it for your face. And wash it after 15min. (09/29/2010)

By Madhuri_enduri

Lightening Skin Color

All shades of skin color are beautiful. Women used to take arsenic to whiten their white skin. If it didn't kill them, it did whiten the skin as it made them anemic. But I am not recommending this. Why don't you use sunscreen to keep your skin from darkening? But once it is already dark, I don't believe any of the home remedies will work. Don't waste your time. (09/30/2010)

By louel53

Lightening Skin Color

And here in the USA women pay to get suntanned! And lay for hours in the sun, just to get darker colored!

Your best bet to avoid getting darker, is to wear hats and to use sun screen to avoid getting sun on you as much as possible!

Usually wearing 100 percent cotton items such as Ericka makes: both in pants, and in tops keeps you cooler. You can wear a short sleeved top and open, longer sleeved shirt like to elbows that is not tight fitting to keep your arms from getting to much sun. This is the procedure I use when walking in the sun! (10/06/2010)

By MzScarlett

Skin Lightening Tips
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Greased Lightning
Greased Lightning Reviews
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
A woman coloring her hair.
Choosing a Hair Color to Complement Skin Tone and Eye Color
🎄