Lights for Glass Block Decorations

How many lights do you use for the glass block decorations?

Kelly from Dallas, TX

Answers:

Lights for Glass Block Decorations

My husband and I made these, on the large blocks we used 100 lights and in the small we used 50 lights. They are such a pretty craft. (12/19/2007)

By Linda

Lights for Glass Block Decorations

Be careful! My dad made these for each of us last year and we are having to take the lights out and put in a smaller set because the 50 he used make the glass very, very hot! I think we will try 25. They are beautiful though. (12/19/2007)

Lights for Glass Block Decorations

I find that a string of 35 is just right. But I never can find the clear bulbs on white strands in that size. I can find strings of 35 in green only and it just doesn't look the same! If you ever find strands of 35 with white cords... stock up! (12/19/2007)

By tms421

Lights for Glass Block Decorations

I use a string of 20 lights on white wire. I'm a wholesale buyer, so I get my lights for $1.25 at a wholesale supplier. You can get strings of lights at the dollar stores, dollar general, or at craft stores. (12/20/2007)

By Connie Windsor, Pa.

Lights for Glass Block Decorations

I got mine from Walmart and Dollar General. They didn't have two ends to them. Also, Hobby Lobby carries them with the white wiring instead of green. (01/29/2008)

By kellie366

Lights for Glass Block Decorations
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
🎄