Like New Items at Garage Sales

I look for like new (some still have the price tags on them) items at garage sales: small tins, and containers, small appliances, pretty dishes, utensils, toys. I find ways to include these items in my gift baskets for a small portion of what I would pay retail.

Like New Items at Garage Sales

Also, never underestimate how beneficial a quick coat of spray paint can be! Sets of shelves, picture frames, etc, can become like new again and may be perfect for a gift. (06/14/2002)

By julie

Like New Items at Garage Sales

I use new and almost new garage sale items as gifts for my young children. Heck, they don't know the difference and it really saves a lot! (03/06/2006)

By Debbie52

Look For New Items At Garage Sales
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale