Lip Balm Stains On Clothes

Someone accidently left lip balm in a pocket and it went through the washer and dryer. I now have oil stains on my clothes and can't seem to get them out. Any suggestions?

Try soaking in BIZ. You should be able to find it in the grocery isle with the washing powder.
It works for a lot of laundry problems. Good luck! (12/28/2004)

By Cindy

Nappy Soaker

Nappy soaker, (for 24-48 hours), or any spot treatment for grease/petroleum jelly. (12/28/2004)

By Jo Bodey

Grease Stain

I have had great luck getting greasy type stains out of clothes by putting Dawn dishwashing liquid on the stain and pouring boiling water over the stained part ( in the sink of course). This has worked for me on stains that were set in. Good luck. (12/29/2004)

By Ginger

Lip Balm Stains On Clothes
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
Making Lip Balm
Making Lip Balm
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Plain White Lip Balm on Blue Background
Homemade Lip Balm Recipes