Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing

I accidentally put my lip gloss in the dryer and i would really like to get the little "gressy" spots that are on all of my clothes off... can anyone help?

TL from TX

Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 05/24/2004
I have always had good luck using cornstarch. Put a cloth or paper towel under the spot, sprinkle with cornstarch and rub with a clean dry cloth or paper towel. The cornstarch absorbs the oils and pulls them out of the fabric. This worked when I somehow managed to get sewing machine oil on a bridesmaid's dress I was making for my niece's wedding! Good luck...
By Sabrina (Guest Post)
Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 05/24/2004
Try Dawn dish detergent. I keep a bottle in my laundry room and just squeeze a little to cover the stain. If it's a bad stain you could even rub it in. Then I let it sit a few minutes (or overnight) and put the clothes in with the rest of the laundry.
Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 05/26/2004
There is a product called Lestoil. I found it at my local farm supply store as it doesn't seem to be available in a regular grocery store. It as a petroleum smell. But don't worry, after drying I don't notice the smell at all. It works wonders on my kids greasy smears on their clothing as well.
By Leigh Ann (Guest Post)
Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 01/28/2005
Go to the store and in the laundry section buy the OXY POWER spray the area good and let it set for a couple hours, it shoud come out. It might take a couple applications
By Shelly (Guest Post)

Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing
A girl putting on lip balm.
Cleaning Lip Balm Stains From Clothing
lip gloss puddle and applicator
Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
Removing Lip Balm from Car Upholstery
A woman putting on lip gloss.
Cleaning Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing