Lipstick Stains on Clothing

How do I get lipstick off of white slacks?

Clarice from South Bend, IN

Answers:

Lipstick Stains on Clothing

Get a damp cloth and put a blob of dish soap on it - it will come right out. I wear red lipstick and I know. :) (03/16/2007)

By Lily 59

Lipstick Stains on Clothing

My mom used dish washing soap and it came out in less than 30 seconds! I haven't tried anything else but I think dish washing soap would be the best! If your in a hurry, just use dish washing soap! Since she used it, we carry wet wipes in the car and a bottle of dish washing soap just in case! Thanks! (09/05/2007)

By brantlie

Lipstick Stains on Clothing

I just wanted to say 'THANK YOU , THANK YOU' to all those who suggested rubbing the affected area with Dawn dish soap, soaking it HOT water, washing and repeating as needed. I had an entire stick of dark red glitter lipstick go through the washer AND dryer with a load of designer jeans. The jeans looked as though someone had thrown paint on them. I was beside myself. I did the above treatment (repeating twice) and salvage each and every pair! (12/28/2007)

By krissy

Lipstick Stains on Clothing

Another option is to spray hairspray on the item for 15 minutes and wash out with warm water. Works every time! (02/20/2008)

By Jacqueline

Lipstick Stains on Clothing

Yes! The Dawn dish soap and warm water worked a miracle! I don't know how many times the clothing was washed and dried, but it ALL came out! (05/13/2008)

By Beckee

Lipstick Stains on Clothing

Thank you so much for giving the hint for Red lipstick. My three year old got red lipstick on her dance costume at the rehearsal. With a little warm water and Dawn it came out like Magic. Thank you so much! (06/05/2008)

By Busymom5111

Lipstick stain on a white shirt.
Removing Lipstick Stains on Clothing
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Lipstick
Removing Lipstick Stains on Fabric
pots of lipstick
Making Lipstick
Opened tube of Red Lipstick on black leather surface
Removing Lipstick Stains on Leather
🎉
🎄