Liquid Shower Soap Recipe

I am looking for a liquid soap recipe for use in the shower. I have a couple dozen bars of Dial soap that we cannot use because it dries out our skin, and I would like to convert those bars into a moisturizing, good-smelling liquid shower soap. Please help!

Proud Mom of 4 girls from Reading, OH

Liquid Shower Soap Recipe

I'm not sure if it would work or not (I haven't tried it) but you could probably come up with a solution involving lanolin. It is a skin softener so if you added it to your soap, it should create a moisturizing wash. (06/01/2006)

By scruggle

Liquid Shower Soap Recipe

i use shampoo as a body bath .it is inexpensive, comes in assorted scents and leaves my skin softer than any bar of soap i've ever bought (06/01/2006)

By imaqt1962

Liquid Shower Soap Recipe
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner