Looking For Bill Me Later, Same as Cash and Payment Plan Sites

I need to buy Christmas gifts. I have no money and bad credit, and would like to find some "Buy now pay later sites."

By Davionna from Detroit

Answers:

FIGI is you're best bet. They don't check your credit and don't send a bill till Feb. I think it's Figi.com. They deliver all over the country making gift giving easy.

Check this posting http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf52549065.tip.html (12/07/2009)

By Suntydt

The best thing to do is to go to a dollar store, buy some Christmas stationery, envelopes and a pen. Write notes to everyone telling them what they have meant to you this year, what you admire about them, what you have learned from them, etc. I heartily agree that in your situation you do not need to spend any more than this on presents. (12/09/2009)

By Frazzled Leslie

I am not trying to be mean but you do not 'need' to buy Christmas presents. That's just a make me feel and look good to others feeling and profits for stores or online sales companies thing to do. :-(

No matter where or how you purchase these gifts it will come back to bite you in the rear if you don't have the cash on hand. (12/09/2009)

By Deeli

White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Woman Buying Car
Car Loan vs. Paying Cash
Insulating Your Home, Insulation Ready to Be Installed
Insulating Your Home
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🎉
🎄