Looking For Perfume Suggestions

I would like some perfume suggestions. I like DKNY Cashmere Mist, but it is pretty common. I like clean, powdery scents, not floral. I really like Yankee Candle's "Clean Cotton" fragrant candles, oils, etc. Unfortunately, they don't make it in a perfume. If anyone has any suggestions as to a perfume I might like, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Tracey from Westerville, OH

Answers:

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

Bath and Body Works has just what you're looking for. It's called "Cotton Blossom" and it smells just like Yankee Candle's "Clean Cotton". I think B and BWs also has another cotton fragrance in it's line. Just go in and ask. The staff is very friendly and helpful. (04/28/2008)

By perfume and powder

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

Avon's Mark Products have a scent called "Pure". It is a soft soap like scent, very light and clean. (04/28/2008)

By Tami

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

The only perfume I use is Alyssa Ashley musk oil. The spray just doesn't smell the same on my clothes as the oil does on my skin. I get so many compliments on it even a few obvious sniffers now and again. (04/28/2008)

By Sandy1959

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

There is a site called Knowhow-now.com to find the perfect fragrance just right for you. After you find it go to a site called FragranceX.com and order it. The prices there are really reasonable. I order from there. Hope this helps.

Janette (04/29/2008)

By ashleybunkin

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

I can tell you what perfumes I have right now and I really like. They are Deseo by Jennifer Lopez, and Intimately by Beckham. I love the bottle this one is in, and my favorite one is White by Bvgari.

Janette (04/29/2008)

By ashleybunkin

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

Try Demeter Laundromat, Clean Fresh Laundry, Philosophy Pure Grace, Burberry Baby Touch, Bvlgari Petits et Mamans, Tartine et Chocolat, Estee Lauder White Linen. Mark Pure is wonderful, light floral that never overpowers. I swear it's just the scent of Avon bubble baths made into a cologne. That's what it reminds me of. When I am in search of a new light and fresh smelling cologne, I search online for Baby Cologne and always find something new. Have fun. (04/29/2008)

By Patti

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

I have found that Fendi Pallazzo (get it on eBay) smells just like Clean Cotton home spray. (04/29/2008)

By Christine

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

I like Cashmere, also. Try Burberry Weekend, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it sounds floral, but it isn't. (04/30/2008)

By Lee

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

I also don't like overly flowery scents. One that I use and get a lot of compliments on is "Dreamlife" by Avon. It has a light, clean, lovely scent. I like to layer it, using the body wash, lotion, powder, and cologne. It smells good, lasts all day and is yet subtle and yummy. And one of the best things about buying Avon is that you can get a sample of the fragrance before you invest in it. Good luck finding your "signature scent". (05/02/2008)

By bailegirl

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

I like Cashmere, too, but also like Perry Ellis 360 degrees. It's very light. (05/03/2008)

By Deb

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

Miracle from Lancome is very light and clean smelling, not strong at all. I get compliments frequently from men and woman who say,"What a light, clean fragrance, what are you wearing?" Try a sample on clean skin and you will see. (05/04/2008)

By Judy P

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

Seriously, try L'Eau d'Issey Parfum from Issey Miyake or Clinique "Happy". (05/22/2008)

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

You might want to consider Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana. It has a "just came out of the shower" smell that is not flowery. To save $$, get it on eBay. Happy sampling. (05/26/2008)

By Aaron's Mom

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

Philosophy does the most amazing perfume, it smells of clean linen and fresh air. It's called "Pure Grace". It's gorgeous. (06/21/2008)

By Lisa lovely

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

I like Clinique's perfume "Happy" because it is a very light citrus scent along with Clinique's scent "Happy to be", "Tommy Girl" by Tommy Hilfiger is nice too and "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs is also very light, as well as, a scent called Clean. Many of these scents can be found at many stores such as; Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's etc. I would get some samples from the perfume counters and go from there. (07/07/2008)

By Melissa

Looking For Perfume Suggestions

Try smelling different essential oils, you can mix and match your own to get the exact scent your looking for. Besides, essential oils are inexpensive so you can afford to buy several. The best part is, they contain no harmful chemicals. We tend to put perfume on the most delicate areas of skin, where it absorbs into our system easier. Treat your skin well, its the only skin you got. (06/20/2009)

By GreenGirls

A variety of perfume bottles
Perfume Reviews
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Woman applying perfume to wrist.
Using Perfume
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄