Looking For Places To Go On My 16th Birthday

My 16th birthday is coming up and I really don't know what to do. I want to spend the day with my friends but I don't know where to take them or what to do so that we can enjoy ourselves.

Ashleigh in Bracknell

Answers:

Bowling, miniature golf, the beach, picnic in the park, serve others by volunteering for Habitat for Humanity or a food bank. If it's all girls, go to a real tea house where you can order tiny sandwiches and drinks.

Have a traveling party. Go to one house for appetizers, another for salad, another for the main course, another for dessert, the last for a movie and snacks.

Go to one of those pottery shops where you pick an item, a plate, a mug, etc. and then you paint it. They fire it up and you pick it up another day.

Take a belly-dance class together. Or Tai Chi. Or Aikido. (09/10/2004)

By rabbithorns

I'm not sure where Bracknell is, but they have these great places called Gameworks. You buy a ticket and it's a sort of adult arcade. As in no one under 16 allowed in, and unless you're 21 you get booted at midnight. But they have great food, live bands and pool, arcade games, simulated roller coaster rides...it's like an indoor amusement park. And it's all for one price so no surprises. I hope this helps. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (09/10/2004)

By Suzanne S.

RE:Great places to go!

It depends where you are, for example America, Uk, etc. You can have a beach party, sleep-over (they're the best), amusement park, pool party, etc. Or if you want real fun, then go to a big amusement park with lots of friends and family. Afterward, go to a pizza place and then at the end, gather a few friends for a sleepover around your house with lots of popcorn drinks etc. and watch a great movie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (10/13/2008)

By UK Princess

Go shopping, see a movie, stay at your house and have some fun, or do something that you all like to do. (02/13/2009)

By Katie