Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

What are some of the buy now pay later sites?

By Cindy S.

Answers:

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Billmelater.com has a listing of several companies (for example, Overstock, WalMart, Newegg) where you can shop now and pay later. Some offer 90 days no payment for a minimum order. I've used BML several times and have never had a problem. (10/12/2009)

By lah34a

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Best Buy and Home Depot. (10/12/2009)

By mimi@mimisquilts.com

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

LTDCommodities.com (10/13/2009)

By knitter926

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Be careful about anything buy now pay later/ credit related! It is almost certain that you will pay outrageous charges and/or interest. Perhaps you can be patient and 'dream shop', save up the money and then pay for the item(s) up front? (10/13/2009)

By Deeli

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

I have found buy now, pay later sites that in the end, I have paid way more than what I bought was worth. I now know if I really want something, I save for it. I have tried Fingerhut and most of the products, unless name brand, aren't worth the price. (10/13/2009)

By sparklingbrowneyes

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

I know that Yves Rocher France used to be like that. They have great deals on cosmetics, bath and body, etc.
True, you will eventually have to pay the interest.

Have you tried Amazon.com? Set yourself a google alert for "coupon codes, promo codes, discount codes" to work for you like a coupon would. Or try retailmenot.com . (10/14/2009)

By melody_yesterday

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Seventh Avenue, Ginny's, and several others from that same company. Figi's, Fingerhut, Beauty Boutique. I get catalogs from all of these, with pre-approved accounts. Do be careful though. Credit costs! (10/17/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
A laptop being used by a person.
Buy Now Pay Later Websites for Laptops
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🎉
🎄