Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Does anyone know a website that I can do my Christmas shopping using the "buy now and make payments later" option? I was laid off for a few months and just got back to work. I'm able to pay most of it back in January.

By Amanda

Answers:

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Try the Figis website. If you can't do the buy now pay later through the site, request a catalog. If you are concerned the catalog might not show up in time, go through their site and write down the cat numbers for what you want to get. Find their order phone number and call in the order. Great thing about Figi is, if you need your gifts delivered, they can deliver to you recipients directly when you make the order. Just provide the address.

You can also try http://www.wisconsincheeseman.com/ for similar stuff but I don't know if they have buy now pay later.

Happy hunting (11/25/2009)

By Suntydt

Looking for Buy Now, Pay Later Sites

Check out LTD Commodities. You have to pick out a business name, use your address and phone as business ones too. They will send catalogs, and you can shop online. You get an invoice with merchandise. They prefer you pay within 10 days. Problem with ordering now is it is so close to Christmas, items may not get here in time, or may not be available. Will need to order online to get for Christmas cause may take awhile to get catalogs. (11/26/2009)

By knitter926

Buy Now Pay Later Websites
Buy Now, Pay Later Websites
A woman ordering from a catalog.
Ordering an LTD Catalog
A laptop being used by a person.
Buy Now Pay Later Websites for Laptops
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🎉
🎄