Looking for Inexpensive Table Cloths

Thanks to all for the ideas regarding the centerpieces... Does any one know where to buy inexpensive white table cloths (66 inches round). I need about 20 of them.

Eventsonabudget

Answers:

Looking for Inexpensive Table Cloths

How about getting white muslin cloth from the fabric store? Comes in many widths and its cheap fabric. Trim into the shape you need and turn under and fuse the hem using fusible web. Easy,fast and affordable. You can reuse the fabric after the event too to make quilts, or whatever. (04/09/2004)

By denise

Looking for Inexpensive Table Cloths

For our Daughter's wedding we rented the tablecloths from the local dry cleaners. (04/09/2004)

By Faye

Looking for Inexpensive Table Cloths

You could rent (maybe b uy) from a party rental store, or maybe buy from a restauant supply. (04/09/2004)

By Linda

Looking for Inexpensive Table Cloths

For our wedding we used craft paper to cover all of the tables. Guests were encouraged to write notes and draw pictures on the tables. Later the tablecloths became pages in my scrapbook. Great memories, and very inexpensive. (12/07/2004)

By kari

Looking for Inexpensive Table Cloths

Twin size sheets are inexpensive way to have a rectangular table cloth. Will fit a 6 ft table nicely. (05/29/2007)

By kim

Looking for Inexpensive Table Cloths

If you are not doing something elegant, and have rectangular tables, I have found that cheap rolls of wrapping paper can really give a party some punch! I go to Big Lots or the Dollar stores and buy them for $1.00 each. For a baby shower, I found wrapping paper that had a bright blue background with yellow duckies on it. One roll fits one table. I then hung bright blue and yellow balloons over each table and it the room looked stunning. This was for a church baby shower. I've also used teddy bear paper and used teddy bears as center pieces.

I have also given a bridal shower in a restaurant and used beautiful pink flowered bridal paper at $1.00 each, used green plants as the center piece and it looked stunning. (04/11/2008)

By Sandy