Looking for Reception Location in New York

I am planning a May wedding and want some inexpensive NYC places to hold the ceremony and reception. There will only be about 75 people so I want something intimate. Thanks.
Parks 10/06/2004
I don't know NY but in the 70's my cousin got married at the Hiway Gardens in Missouri that is located on the Missouri State Fairgrounds here - they have a beautiful koi pond and a lot of plants - foot bridge and rock formations with bird houses all over the gardens! The trees have plaques saying what tree it is - a waterfall in the rock formations with little fountains for drinking and gazing! There are beautifully manicured walks and benches !

My niece got married in a park near KC - not sure if they had to pay a user fee or not

By melody_yesterday
Staten Island and Long Island Banquet Halls 03/29/2005
I'm from North Jersey and looked into comparably priced NYC weddings. For the best prices look into Staten Island and Long Island banquet halls. There you'll find many reception sites located relatively close to each other competing for brides. I've found 2005 high season weddings going for $50 pp (a steal in these parts) AND you get the works, like fancy place, valet parking, vienesse table, etc. Great options for us Jersey folks.
By BBMALONE (Guest Post)
Eastwood Manor 08/28/2005
There is a wonderful little place in the Bronx called Eastwood Manor. You can call information to get it, i will be getting married in july and we are having our reception there.
By ARMAND (Guest Post)

Bride looking at empty wallet in shock
Inexpensive Wedding Reception Locations in New York
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New York Christmas Charities
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
New York, New York
New York, NY Frugal Travel Guide
New York Cheesecake
New York Cheesecake Recipes