Looking for Recipes for Easy Bake Oven

I was wondering if anyone has recipes for an Easy Bake Oven. The packages you buy in the store are kind of expensive.

Melissa from Greeneville, TN

Answers:

Looking for Recipes for Easy Bake Oven

Here is a link to recipes that have already been posted for an Easy Bake Oven:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf214765.tip.html (02/01/2008)

By Laurel_admin

Looking for Recipes for Easy Bake Oven

Here's some more to check out:

By Kaelle

Looking for Recipes for Easy Bake Oven

I Googled "Easy Bake Oven Recipes" See Below:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=enandq=easy+bake+oven+recipeandbtnG=Google+Search

And you wouldn't believe how many URL's there are! With hundreds of recipes. Here's a URL for a NPR story on the 40th anniversary of the Easy-Bake Oven: (the recipes are made up by gourmet chefs)
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1534572

Here's More:

A note about safety: I was surprised how many fish and chicken recipes for the Easy Bake I saw. I don't think you can safely cook a piece of chicken or fish with a light bulb. I'd stay away from any meat recipe if I were you. (02/02/2008)

By Cyinda

Looking for Recipes for Easy Bake Oven

I use Jiffy cake mixes. (02/04/2008)

By Jill

Looking for Recipes for Easy Bake Oven

White Frosting Mix

• 2 cups powdered sugar -- sifted
  • 3 tablespoons instant nonfat milk powder
  • 6 tablespoons vegetable shortening

In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk powder. Stir with a wire whisk to blend. With a pastry blender cut in shortening. Spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture into each of 8 small bags. Seal tightly. Makes 8 packages. For chocolate frosting, add 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa.

To use: Combine 1 package of the above mix plus 3/4 teaspoon water in a small bowl. Stir well with a spoon until smooth and creamy. Makes about 1/4 cup frosting. A drop or two of vanilla may be added if desired.

Brownies

• 2 1/2 T. sugar
  • 1 t. oil
  • 1/8 t. vanilla extract
  • 4 t. chocolate syrup
  • 2 1/2 T. flour

Sir together sugar, oil, vanilla, chocolate, and flour until the batter is smooth. Pour batter into greased and floured pan. Bake 15 minutes.

Chocolate Cake

• 6 teaspoons flour
  • 4 teaspoons sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
  • 3/4 teaspoon shortening
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 6 teaspoons milk

Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa, shortening, and salt. Add milk and stir until smooth. Pour into greased baking pan that comes with the toy oven. Bake for 12 to15 minutes. If you want white cake, omit the cocoa and add a drop or two of vanilla with the milk. Makes 1 serving.

Quick Cake

2 tablespoons commercial cake mix -- such as Jiffy 1 tablespoon water

Mix cake mix and water. Place in greased toy cake pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Makes 1 serving.

(02/04/2008)

By Steph

Looking for Recipes for Easy Bake Oven

You can use 3 T of any cake mix and 1 T of milk or water. Bake 15 minutes. (02/06/2008)

By lavonneann

My granddaughter and I tried the brownies and they were horrible! We thre them in the trash!

Easy Bake Oven Recipes
Easy Bake Oven Recipes
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Unseasoned Dutch Oven
Seasoning a Dutch Oven
🎉
🎄