Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

My daughter is getting married in June. We are looking for 12 inch high square clear glass vases. We need 20 of them. Anyone know of a place to buy them inexpensively? Thank you for any help.

mom2tktk from Federal Way, WA

Answers:

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Did you try the Dollar Tree web site? I know you can order things from there if you can't find enough of one item in a Dollar store. (01/29/2009)

By Arnie

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Goodwill has a web site that you can purchase items off of. I thinks it's just Goodwill.com. (01/30/2009)

By Mary

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Go online to a floral supply wholesaler, many will sell to the public. You my need to buy by the case, which is usually a dozen per case. (01/31/2009)

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

I would check Michael's and take advantage of their 40% coupons that come just about weekly. And if you haven't checked eBay already, I'm always surprised at the things I can find there.

Good luck. (02/20/2009)

By Star

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

You can try Old Time Pottery stores, if you don't have this store where you live, you can also check save-on-crafts.com (04/16/2009)

By dalina

Looking for Vases for Centerpieces

Find a nearby wholesaler that sells vases to the public. In SD we have Wholesale Flowers: wholesaleflowersandsupplies.com that has closeout deals and great prices for any one who shops there. (12/08/2009)

By ledpartylights

Beautiful red rose centerpieces.
Buying Vases for Centerpieces
Flower Vase
Cleaning Flower Vases
Glass Vase
Cleaning Stains From Glass Vases
Silk Wedding Flowers
Silk Flower Wedding Centerpieces
Summer Themed Flower Centerpiece
Summer Themed Centerpieces
🎄