Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I used to buy Zachary Cream drops at Walgreen's in Marysville or Yuba City, CA. They no longer carry them. The Wal-Mart, Lindhurst Av., Marysville clerk says she has never seen them. I want cream drops for my grandson Zachary.
Inez, California

Answers:

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

Here is the page at the Zachary Confections website where they are sold:

http://www.zacharyconfections.com/wheretobuy.cfm (12/15/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I think I've seen these for sale in the dollar stores - Fred's, Dollar General, etc. It'd be worth a try, anyway. Good luck! (12/16/2004)

By tedsmom

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I buy these at our Family Dollar store. I'm from Ky. It just isn't Christmas without them.
(12/16/2004)

By sherl

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

This probably won't help with "Zachary's" cream drops as you want the name, but there is a really nice store that I shop at in Vermont that has a great line of old time favorites of candies. It may just be fun to take a look down memory lane if nothing else. The address is: http://www.vermontcountrystore.com. I'm not sure if it's a coastal thing, but I'm 45 and have grown up with most of the things including the treats in this catalog. Merry Christmas.
(12/17/2004)

By kate

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

Try http://www.candyattic.com (12/21/2004)

By Becki from Indiana

Zachary Creme Drops

When my children were young I would slice the creme drops and put the slices between soda crackers. I recently found the candy and when my son came to visit me and saw them it brought back fond memories of his childhood. It is my favorite candy. Happy to learn that it is a Family Owned American Company. (07/02/2005)

By Mary McLean

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

If you are fortunate enough to have "Family Dollar" stores in your area, you can find those Zachary creme drops. Good Luck. Another option would be to become friends with someone who has access to them, or a Family Dollar Store. (05/26/2007)

By Ronda

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I live in Sheridan, Arkansas which is near Pine Bluff and I have not been able to locate them in Wal-Mart (where I hate shopping anyway), Dollar General or Fred's. I would buy a case and freeze them if the website wasn't under construction and I could reach someone with information. (10/17/2008)

By Kerri K

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops

I found them at Wal-Mart in the seasonal candy section, in this case the Christmas section with all the special boxed candy gifts etc. Usually toward the front of the store by the stationary? (11/15/2008)

Looking for Zachary Creme Drops
Spice Drop Roses
Making Gum Drop Roses
Creme De Menthe Pie
Creme De Menthe Pie Recipes
woman using eye drops
Homemade Eye Drops
man using eye drops
Using Eye Drops
🎉
🎄