Looking for a Recipe for a Shower Cleaner

I would like a recipe for the spray shower cleaner that is used immediately after taking a shower.

PC from AZ

Answers:
Recipe 04/06/2004
Here's a recipes I found but haven't tried it...
  • 8 ounces of concentrated all purpose cleaner
  • 16 oz rubbing alcohol
  • water

Put all the ingredients into a gallon jug, fill the rest of the room with water. Then re-fill a spray bottle with the solution.

I don't know what the best concentrated all purpose cleaner would be, though. Maybe Simple Green?

By Diane
White Vinegar 04/06/2004
I also wonder if just white vinegar might do the trick.
By Diane
Squeegee 05/08/2004
Keep a Squeegee thing you use for cleaning windows in the shower. As soon as you get out, simply run it down the panels and it will stay clean and clear forever.
By cathy
Easy Shower Cleaner 11/24/2004
Dilute floral scented store brand bleach 1 part to 9 parts water and put in a spray bottle to use as a quick mist after showering every couple of days, I also mist the curtain liner. (Be sure to mark the bottle carefully so everyone knows what it is! Keep out of reach of kids.)
By Kathy

I mix and spray the entire shower with the following solution after every bath:

50% White Vinegar

30% Dish washing liquid

20% Lemon Juice

Rinse thoroughly with the hand shower and squeegee the glass. You will be amazed how clean it keeps your shower without any scrubbing.

1 cup vinegar

½ tsp Dawn

½ cup Dishwasher Rinse Agent

No water

Mix and put in spray bottle. After you have finished your shower spray down all the walls. Leave it on and you will be shocked at how few times a year you actually have to scrub the shower down. It's awesome! I have used it for about 10 years and just love the results. I have no idea where this recipe came from just know that my niece gave it to me.

Spraying shower spray on tile.
Homemade Shower Spray Recipes
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎉
🎄