Losing Weight After Having a Baby

Category Weight Loss
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Gaining weight during pregnancy is normal and healthy. However, many women struggle with losing those few extra pounds after having their baby. This is a guide about losing weight after having a baby.

I just had a baby and I know that breastfeeding will make me lose fat, but seriously I used to have abs and I don't have them now. I am so frustrated. I would like to know what can I drink or do in order to lose those extra pounds? I started my pregnancy at around 110lb and I finished it at 138lb. My baby is almost 4 months old and I'm now at 123lb, but my right weight is 110 pounds. I want to be back in shape. I'm drinking green tea; does it work?

By Maria from Canada

Answers

The Ab Radical sold by Edison nation on-line works well for the tummy. It has a back and neck support and folds to a 4in box. I use it and it does work, I can carry it on the plane when I fly and if I need to stretch or do crunches I can pull it out, lie on the floor and do up to 100 without any problem. I would recommend it to anyone. Great product.