- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped (or 4-5 green onions)
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles, chopped
- 3 hardboiled eggs - chopped
- 1/2 can black olives, quartered
- 1/2 can RIPE green olives, quartered
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 4-5 Tbsp. sweet pickle juice
- mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste
- paprika (top)
Mix all well. Sprinkle paprika on tip. Refrigerate or serve. Be sure to refrigerate all leftovers.
By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark,CA.
This sounds so tasty, Vi! Do you think it would taste okay if I only used dill pickles and green olives? I am giving you a thumbs up :-) (03/16/2010)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 2:31:22 PM on 10.0.0.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us