- 1 lb. elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped (or 4-5 green onions)
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles, chopped
- 3 hardboiled eggs - chopped
- 1/2 can black olives, quartered
- 1/2 can RIPE green olives, quartered
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 4-5 Tbsp. sweet pickle juice
- mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste
- paprika (top)
Mix all well. Sprinkle paprika on tip. Refrigerate or serve. Be sure to refrigerate all leftovers.
By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark,CA.
This sounds so tasty, Vi! Do you think it would taste okay if I only used dill pickles and green olives? I am giving you a thumbs up :-) (03/16/2010)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:25:28 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us