Macaroni and Cheese

I would like a good macaroni and cheese recipe.

Emmett from Oakpark, IL

Macaroni and Cheese

Cook as much macaroni as you think you will need. I used shallow rectangular glass dishes so everyone gets some of the crusty top. In a large bowl pour the drained macaroni. Add to taste; salt, pepper and LOTS of dried onions. Add grated cheese and then toss all with as much Campbell's GOLDEN Mushroom soup as you think is needed but save some for the top- should have a good coating. Put into glass dish and put the rest of soup on top. Cover with more grated cheese and bake in moderate oven.

This is my Grandsons favorite dish and is always requested when they come over for supper. (12/07/2006)

By youngsters

Macaroni and Cheese

My family loves this one. I found it at and now it's the only one I make. Sure beats the boxed kind!

• 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
  • 2 Tbsp. flour
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 2 cups milk
  • 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
  • 1 pkg. (7 oz.) elbow macaroni (1-3/4 cups), cooked, drained
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add flour and salt; mix well. Cook 2 minutes or until bubbly. Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended. Cook on medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Add 1-1/2 cups of the cheese; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Add macaroni; mix lightly.

SPOON into 1-1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
BAKE 20 minutes or until heated through.

By Debbie52

Macaroni and Cheese

Boil your noodles, drain and then add little milk and butter and Velveeta Cheese, melt together on low heat.

Sorry don't have a recipe, you can use approx the same as the box mix and then adjust from there for the consistency you like.

Enjoy (12/09/2006)

By justjan

Macaroni and Cheese

i use for my family of 7

• 2 pkts. elbow pasta
  • 500gs sometimes 750g of bacon
  • 2 large brown onions
I make a cheese sauce using: milk (how ever much you wanna make, I usually for this amount), use a litre of milk and top up rest of water), butter Tbsp, a lil salt, half a cup of cheese and cornflour to thicken and cracked black pepper) (this meal also makes 2 oven trays!)

Put bacon pasta onion n sauce in dish, then top with old bread ripped up or bread crumbs cheese n a lil paprika
cook for an hour about 150-180 degrees F in oven ,or if all is cooked! 20 minutes max on about 200-220 degrees F or less!

(sometimes I slice up old tomatoes and lay on top before cheese and breadcrumbs)

Bake on 180 degrees F for about an hour, if that! (sometimes i cook my bacon n onion first so i only have to wait for golden crisp on top :) )

We have salad on side if we have any? Otherwise on it's own and there's plenty to feed us all!

I personally eat mine with cayenne pepper on top, mmmmmm, so I only do that on my plate!

enjoy ppls! easy and cheap

oh and is lovely with out bacon, this feeds my 7: hubby, 15 year old, 10 year old, me, and 3 younger who eat seconds of this.

:) (03/03/2008)

By Fabalas_Seanne

Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Chicken Macaroni Salad
Chicken Macaroni Casserole Recipes
Macaroni and cheese being poured from a saucepan to a serving dish
Stove Top Mac and Cheese Recipes
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese