Machine to Extract Juice from Aloe Vera

What type of machine can be used to get aloe vera juice from aloe vera plant? Where can I purchase one?

Machine to Extract Juice from Aloe Vera

I haven't the time to look back over older posts, but I see no reason why you could not use a combination old fashioned orange juicer that twists juice from the inside out of an orange rind (by hand) collecting the juice in the adjoining tray below after splitting the fattest/ fullest Aloe leaves into half-orange sizes first and placing them on the juicer pulp side down and twist. God bless and help you. : )

By lyndagayle62

Machine to Extract Juice from Aloe Vera
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
An aloe plant in a pot.
Growing Aloe
Woman Using Aloe Vera
Uses for Aloe Vera
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract