Madagascar Themed Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
Cover of the Penguins of Madagascar.
Characters from the popular Madagascar movies are a great inspiration for a child's birthday party. Bring the penguins, Alex the lion, and the zebra Marty to the party. This is a guide about Madagascar themed birthday party ideas.

My 2 Year old will be turning three on 11/11/2005 and I want to have his party at home this year. The problem is, how do I keep 3 year olds entertained? Please help me mommies and daddies! He is in love with Madagascar right now and I think I will be going with that theme but what will I do to keep them entertained? All suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance,
XansMom

i havent seen the movie but..sounds like a zoo animal theme...go to orientaltrading.com they have tons of zoo animal favors and crafts. everything is sold by the dozen. they even have inflatable animals and foam animal masks. so you could have them do a craft or two and a couple games. like a zoo walk...just like a cake walk but with animals instead of numbers and prizes instead of cakes. the kids will have fun identifying the animal theyre standing on. you could have face painting or even easier tattoos of jungle animals. we bought a bubble machine for our last birthday party and it kept all the kids busy for a long time...even the older ones. theyre pretty cheap(about 15 bucks)

check out birthdaypartyideas.com for more ideas. hope this helps.

I don't have any specific party ideas but at this age I would keep the party small (I've heard the number of guests = the child's age) and realize that your child won't have alot (or any) long term memories of the party. So, just make it fun....get a bubble blower gun, try sidewalk chalk or finger painting. Serve things like gold fish they can eat with their fingers and make it for a short period of time. At this age, kids play along side each other instead of with each other so do things like bubbles that they can enjoy together.